Saturday, June 12, 2010

أنتِ زَهر العُمرْ


Oh how i love this lady ! She's probably the only singer in this entire world who could pour the beats of a heart into a song, never mind that she doesn't actually write the songs, but she's the one presenting them to ears thirsty for that voice that is beyond any description that could ever be written.

As i listen to Fairouz, I teach my heart new words of love and joy, I teach myself words to express how i feel and could never think of writing on my own , not in a gazillion years.

No matter how many current singers try to follow in her footsteps ( and they are many ! ) i don't think they will ever reach where she's at, she actually crafted that mountain and the way to it..

2 comments:

Rain said...

seriously,can she be any more amazing???
<3

poprage said...

Woooooow
the design is amazing, she is THE LADY

nice to see you again girl