Friday, July 18, 2008

Peek-a-Back


Yes I am ! i have left this place for a while due to my tawjihi exams (which by the would be appreciated if not mentioned =D ) then after i was done i neglected this place and to stay on my DA page around the clock which wasn't right sorry bloggy =( ! yet i think the main reason for my return is naser as he brought up the tagging thing , ah remember those days when wedad's blog was still visible to everyone ? LOL .

Many beautiful news from around the sphere as well this in specific is incredible ! congratulations dear Diana to you and your husband , yetrabba b3ezkom ya rab.

So all this blabbing to tell you that i'm back and i suppose i'll be blogging more often m though i doubt anyone will read i have been dead lately and i do not blame anyone for not entering this space , lotsa a dust here i know .

Where's that red carpet ? :P

6 comments:

NasEr said...

yay yay I'm back I'm back look at me :/
wut a narcissist ! bekafeesh el red carpet elle farsheet-ha la7alek on ur blog bedek kaman red carpets men 3enna . dala3 :/

Wafa' said...

You know , i love my vanity , i can never let go of it

and at least i got you to look at me *_*

Rawia said...

welcome back sweety .. yes I I remember those days, and miss the girl :´(

Wafa' said...

Aaaaah those were the days , wedo mbatleh tes2al =(

Jood said...

welcome back dear :o
we miss you :shy:

benfa3 pink carpet :-c: ?

:sc:

Diana said...

welcome back dearo
and thank you so much, you're so sweeeeeet, mwah