Friday, April 15, 2011

.le procrastination

As it turns out, I need to study 24/7 from now on so i can afford the damage control i'm supposed to do to my average at school, I have slacked off enough, and I need to take action If I'm really considering taking the scholarships seriously.
Thinking about it again, and even though i do have an amazing knack to procrastinate, I think pessimism is what's holding me back, through my life I have come to believe that nothing good is destined to strike me, ever !
It's not a logical nor healthy thing, but looking back at my life, I can't help but jam this thought into my mind even deeper, I try not to, It's deep enough to fight back !
I hope that one day something good will happen, some hard work would pay off, and I'll start believing in something, for once


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant !!!

Rain said...

I know that feeling,even when good things happened to me I was too afraid to seize them..I thought it's too good to be true! so I missed a coupla chances that could never come back..
Bs el 7mdellah now I'm getting red of it,and I hope you do that too,because it's the other way around,you have to stop believing that idea and then you will let good things happen to you..

nice new look and everything...me luff owls <3

Wafa' said...

Omar : <3

Sarah : problem is, it sometimes gets tiring, and it's not that i keep waiting for things to happen , i do my best, but they just don't ! I'm just waiting for a small sign that something is going to work out for once, it'll change everything

Sanks , i loved this template ! <3 i luff owls like no one could ever comprehend !