Thursday, May 19, 2011

.this is how I troll

I surf forums, blogs, vlogs and whatnot on daily basis. As I do, I notice that there are people who are just so sad, sad enough to put such great effort into putting people down. I blogged about this earlier, but whatever.

Don't like a blog ? Don't read it
Don't like a video ? Don't watch it

Why drain bandwidth anyway ?

It's just nauseating,you're on your way to post a comment on an interesting entry and all you see is " you're ugly " uhmm, seriously ? Bet you enjoyed that as much as you did throwing the chances of having a real life into the dumpster.

Worst case is when the person being cyber-bullied is a teenager, I have to admit a lot of those kids should have their computers taken away from them for posting crap they can't even realize the meaning of for everyone else to see, but they'll seem far more mature than the morons attacking them non-stop.

It's just despicable, some of those bloggers/vloggers work actually several days to put together an entry especially those who rely on them to provide a decent income, I can't imagine what they have to put up with when after all the hard work some idiot comes along to hurl word shaped mental vomit.

beh :\ 

0 comments: