Tuesday, June 12, 2012

.home delicious home







My mother is guilty as charged for being the reason behind my VERY annoying standards regarding eating Pizza (in particular) outside.

It's the constant thought that circles my mind whenever i enter a Pizzaria or a Pizza serving resturant that aside fro the fact that my mother's is more delicious, I was there when it was made and ii know exactly how it was prepared and baked and who is held accountable for the procecesses and outcome, ok my mother is also responsible for developing this paranoia, somewhat..

But i am not exaggerating or being delusional or even emotional, my mom makes the best Pizza in the world!

There are always exceptions to every rule, there is only one Pizzaria in Irbid that I wouldn't mind eating at on daily basis, mainly because the owner who id also the chef, actually got the recipes and preperation methods from legit Italian Pizzarias, and they prepare the Pizza right in front of you.

But other than that, Papa Jones, Pizza Hut, Dominos, thanks for the stomache aches. :/


0 comments: