Friday, July 18, 2008

The -keep it down- tag

Tagged by Naser , and in this tag i should post six new secrets about myself , but as i have told naser preciously i have no big secrets to hide , so i guess nothing will seem so interesting :D


1- I sleep with my knees up ! i don't know if this is clear enough or i should elaborate more !

2- Usually as many of my friends know , my favorite music genre is easy listening and i prefer slow songs , somehow after midnight i tend to listen to very loud Mejwez songs , believe it or not !

3- I am very straight :D but female beauty inspires and attracts me more , i suppose i like everything that is tender , or maybe because i am a female , portraits or paintings of or even songs by women astound me as they reflect something within me

4 - I am extremely thin yet people whom i know over the internet always assume that i am VERY chubby , and i'm still trying to figure out the reason that makes them think so

5- I enjoy eating unhealthy food :(

6- I never cry for anyone or anything but my own sadness and depression , i know it is very selfish but i can't help it

so that's it naser :D i guess i'll tag Jood and Muafaq now

Thank you Naser !

6 comments:

NasEr said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ THE MEJWEZ THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

alright straight gurl :DDD nice post it cracked me up

Wafa' said...

:d my sister el maskeene wakes up every night saying this line " walek ente 3amleh 3ors la7alek , 7maaraaa , etfeeeh :D "

yeah dead straight , i'm glad you had a good laugh naser :D

Rawia said...

funny way you sleep girl :P

.. and slow songs I like too :)

nice post fofo

Wafa' said...

Hehe thank you rawi :hug:

poprage said...

wasaaaaaaaaaap fatty :p

kidin

long time since i came here

in sha' allah all is great

Wafa' said...

Loooool meanie !
yes long time indeed >:( i'm good alhamdulillah it's good too see you again papa