Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And I hate the way , you walk away...

Dear ...

This will be one of the many times where I try to tell you something without giving any efforts to be poetic , nice and whatsoever , it will be like the everyday me , straight forward and as the mind thinks the tongue speaks, though it doesn't matter because the odds of you reading this are not worth mentioning !

I hate it when you leave , it just shakes the faith within me, it shakes my faith in the moment before you do because i know in the next i will look around to not find you , it shakes my faith in the happiness i feel when i first see you because i know in the next moment the wind will blow all of this away,l it shakes my faith in my strength because i know that once you're seconds away ,I'll fall apart in no time.

So as I raise this glass to sorrow i would like to take a moment to thank you , because if it weren't for you my dear , i would never know how vulnerable i could be ..!

I hate it when you’re not around,

and the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,

not even close…

not even a little bit…

not even at all !

0 comments: