Friday, April 29, 2011

.beauty and it's exact opposite

This time of the year is usually when the International Communities Fairs are held all over Jordanian Universities, the one in YU started a couple of weeks later than others, but, oh well..

Over-excited ? First time to attend it ever, knowing that I'm junior who also used to make semi-monthly visits to this University before entering it as a student, I always miss it due to being surrounded by jibber-jabber on how unexciting it is and there's a absolutely no reason to waste several minutes of my life there, and this of course, is always followed by the regret of not going after being surrounded of non-stop comments on how beautiful these events are.

Thanking God for sending me a fun friend who's always on the look out for anything new, I got to go check it out.

Generally it's not all bad, the good thing about it is of course the gorgeous cultures and the amazing settings designed and prepared by the students themselves, which is probably why they turned out good since no one who is assigned by any authority jumped in on the process.

Personal favorites : Bahraini Coffee ! Oh my, I stood for a second after the first taste to check if this is real life lol
The looks of Thai food, most of the sections had very delicious looking food, but this one was very varied and colorful, bad thing i didn't have my cam and took the pictures using the cell phone's, obviously awful

Now to the ugly part, OUR contribution to this event ?
Ignorant individuals who apparently breathe idiocy, I can't believe such mentalities get accpeted as university students, life puzzles me
Mocking people from every culture, calling them names in Arabic thinking they wouldn't understand, guess what you imbecile, they speak Arabic better than you ever will.

I'll never know how those people's brains ( if existed ) function, I felt terrible for the students who just want to represent a beautiful image of their countries that they are away from most of the year leaving behind their friends and families, and they ended up having to put up with mere crap.


Palestine

Amen !



Turkey 




Bahrain



Thailand




Indonesia



Syria




South Korea
(and wrest de Foof)




 United Arab Emirates




 Russia




x

3 comments:

Rain said...

They make these every year at JU and I always go,I can't believe I'm never going to see them again :(
This whole graduation thing is making me too emotional sho had -_-'
Anyway this is nice,and tell me about those retards! just because people have different cultures means they're funny,hada howe 7asel ino nrabby wladna 3a ino e7na el ishy el sa77 wel ba2y '3l6 w '3reeb...ta5allof!

Wafa' said...

lol tbadli ? msh msad2a emta atla3
i'm assuming your uni experience is a million times better than mine

sha3b yadoob taye2 7alo, bdek eyah yt2abal ghairo ? eheeee

Rain said...

I'm excited to graduate but I'm sad I'm not gonna live this any more...'m not gonna be the person I've been for 4 years,you know?:(

ana 3arfeh allah y3eenna 3a 7alna,marra kant bent kooreiieh 3m te3mel ra2sa kteer 7ilweh bil jam3a,w 6ab3an eja wa7d min hadool elly lazim yen7er2o bs bdoon banzeen l2eno 5sara el banzeen feehom w sar yet5awat 3laiha,3n jd kan nifsy adrobo!