Monday, April 18, 2011

.wishlist ✰

Constant cravings, and whatnot ..


one of my most important daily activities is stuffing as much Mackintosh Quality Street chocolate pieces into my mouth, I love most of the flavors but my super fav is the Chocolate Fudge ! this is what I imagine heaven tastes like ..

If I could ever send a special request to them it would be to make boxes filled with nothing but pieces of chocolate fudge, I don't feel like being distracted by another piece on my to grab one so enthusiastically :D
the wrapping alone is perfect for your appetite, how pink and pretty  ❤

 
I want and OWL, yes, a real one ..
I think owls should top the list of God's most awesome creatures, they're mostly underrated or not generally favored and accepted, but that will never change the fact that they are an epic species.
In our middle eastern cultures, the common belief that owls are bad luck and a sign of near possible depression, where do they get these ideas, I'll never know ! When I see an owl (or an image of one) it makes me happy :) so go blame you bad luck on someone else, because these creatures are two awesome to take the blame.
I guess i can postpone working on this wish though lol, I can barely find an owl shaped necklace let alone find an owl to purchase.






And I wish I could see my 2 weeks old  niece, I didn't get to see her in person since she lives so far away, and seeing her pictures made it even harder to stand that fact, and her being so edible is not helping either lol.

~sigh

2 comments:

Rain said...

The other day I found the cutest owl earrings ever,tzakartek :)

Wafa' said...

hate you ^_^
saw something like that before, and a bracelet with owl charms, but i want something with a single owl like those rings :(