Wednesday, April 23, 2008

:\


Today i had to go to the hospital to check on my eyes due to horrible pain i felt at night , also one looks bigger than the other , yeah yeah yeah , foof's creepy :P in the prescription two eye drops were included : Efemoline and Alomide , went down to the hospital's pharmacists , she gave my mother only one eye drop , , when she asked her about the other one , the pharmacist told her that it's not available here , so we went to another pharmacy after my mother put that eye drop in her hand bag , and as she took a small paper bag from the other pharmacist , she did the same to it .

As i got home , my mom gave me the eye drop we got from the hospital and the paper bag , i noticed that there are two eye drops in it !: Efemoline and Alomide !! O_o then what the hell did she give me ?

Turned out it was an eye drop called : Apihist !

I remembered that time when my doctor told not to trust a pharmacist , although she might know these things better than i do of course , but i can barely trust the ophthalmologist himself :( i fuss over nothing :P but i think it's better

3 comments:

poprage said...

بدك تصيري باربع عيون

هههههههههه

سلامات حجيه

Jood said...

salamtek fofo :hug:

yeah one thing :sc:
bedon dareb, el word verification is annoying, 2emeeh :sc:

:shy:

Wafa' said...

Poprage : you're a blogger w ana ma b3ref :ag: LOL no not yet

i still actually believe that it's something that has to do with the nerves , not eyes

Allah ysalmak ya rab


Jooodyyy : Allah ysalmek , and tekram 3yoonek :$