Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sighing out loud

In my entire life , I've never allowed ANYTHING to me down no matter how strong it is or how huge it's effect should be , i always get over it with the blink of an eye as if it never happened , because i believe that there's nothing and no one worth crying for , and if there is , they will never let me shed a tear !

Lately I've noticed that I'm getting too sensitive and emotional , anything can put me down and make me feel so blue , i used to care the least before , yet now the hardest thing to is to let slide , I'm getting to fragile to handle the smallest of things and i hate it , as some people intend to make others feel bad to feel victorious , but i can't help it ! i hope i can get out of this sucky mood as soon as possible


Another thing i have promised myself that from now on I'll try my best not to take anything from Deviant art , a while ago i thought the site was alot like a place for stock images , but surprisingly since i joined , i realized how annoying it is to see one's work ripped off , my manips are stupid enough not to get stolen :P but i should feel for the people who are spending time and money on equipments and getting their art work done

so from now on either from stock sites , my own work or known painting and stuff along with providing a source :-o: wa domtom

3 comments:

Qabbani said...

i hope it gone fast too ;)

I guess its related to stress ..

hanet kolhom shahreen :)

Jood said...

7aleh o bet3adee :-o:

:hug: hope u will feel better

hehe, i can stop, it's in my blood :ch:

Wafa' said...

Qabbani : yeah i guess so , that's what i told a friend just yesterday

Thanks dear


Jood: Inshallah , lol wak ma ana l2nno i'm a member it feels so different :( especially tkhayyali 7ada 3nde masaln on my friends list w yshoof enno kollo maltoosh :D