Thursday, July 12, 2012

.my celebrity crush

for the time being, of course, I am very unstable emotionally..

It is Donald Glover.

I am not going to be very articulate or thorough listing the reasons why, but I will state a fact that is undeniable by anyone, this man is volcano of talents. It's really depressing to see him not getting the exposure he deserves, but maybe that's because he is not so subject to being scandalous and mediocre.

Now, let's get to why that is..

1- He, (IMO) is -as he best explains it "hot like a parked car, weird like n*gger with a hard R"



2- He is hilarious, and God knows how much I am drawn to people with sophisticated and clever humor. I am not saying this only based on his role in Community as Troy, but based a) the fact that he writes my all time favorite TV comedy series 30 Rock along with Tina Fey, b) going through the outtakes of Community and seeing how he, and the entire cast improvises is impressive, 3) watching his stand up, he is brilliant. He uses many pop culture and modern references but his humor is still timeless and could get to anyone.




3- His music is awesome, period.



I decided to share this video because i think it's brilliant, and the music video is a bit disturbing and seriously unrelated to anything.

4- He is into fashion, I rest my case :).